Network Support Services
Quality of Service is a measure of how the customer feels the service provided by the network. QoS is an external measure often supported through drive test programs. This measure provides the customer perspective of Network Quality.
Network performance is a measure of how effectively and efficiently the network is functioning. Network performance is an internal measure mainly derived from Network Management data. This measure provides an Engineering perspective of network quality.
- Provide Subscriber perception of service
- Benchmark figures against competitors
- QoS reports for Senior Management
- Analysis and evaluation of network upgrades
- Acceptance testing of new networks / new regional rollouts
- Independent benchmarking of vendor equipment
- Continuous/repetitive monitoring to highlight slow degradation of Network Quality
- Provision of Engineering data for further analysis
- Network Audits